Mark Yoxon is an international trainer with more than 20 years experience. He has worked extensively in environmental management , Agenda 21 and consensus building and is accepted as a leader in his field.
With the Open University's Business Development and Marketing Office he developed the OU's creative interface with Government, commerce, public sector, the European Commission and Eastern Europe to focus and extend the OU's work in environmental education and training. Central to this post he established and managed an expert Task Force drawn from key industrialists. He was a key member of the MCI working group which developed the new NVQ's in environmental management. From this foundation work he has built significant personal expertise in environmental management writing, lecturing and training .
I thought the course gave an excellent introduction to the thought process and necessity of an environmental management system, and the steps to implement one. - Manager of an international business.
Mark's Qualifications Include:
- Diploma in Training Management
- BSC (Hons)
- Founder Member - Professional Speakers Association
- Fellow of the RSA
- Society of Authors
He is a professional trainer with experience of designing and delivering courses in over ten countries. Alongside delivering numerous training and conference papers he has researched and published five books and guides:
- Profit from environmental management (The Open University)
- Successful environmental management in a week (Hodder & The Institute of Management)
- The Green Training Pack (FENMAN)
- Installing Environmental Management Systems (EARTHSCAN) - NEW- 2nd Edition
- Managing Waste - a business guide (The Open University)
- Wicked Waste (The Open University)
As a managing partner of INFORM Training & Communication, Mark works closely with fellow partner Mo Shapiro in the design and delivery of training and communication services.
If actions are to make a positive difference then they must make sense to the manager making them. Mark's interactive and professional style help build the bridge between awareness and action.
Click to email Mark Yoxon